Monday, January 12, 2009

First Home Improvement Project Part 2

Well it's been forever since I last blogged, sorry about that. With the holidays, 2 weddings in December, my company closing down our office and moving it to a new location, and my whole family staying at my house for well over a week I've been a little occupied.

I'm happy to say though that life is starting to go back to it's normal routine. Cray and I have started on part 2 of our home project. YAY! It was so exciting to come home and see the finished project. A big thanks to my brother, who helped Cray out with putting up the windows. Here is a before and after photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are going to put some flowers or something in front of it. Anyone have an idea of something we could do? I'm so open for any ideas.

Hope you are enjoying our home improvements. Keep coming back to see how the den turns out.

No comments: