Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Well my birthday is coming up next week. YAY!! I'm kind of lucky this year because my parents sent me money to spend with what I want. Every girls dream. :) So I've been thinking about what I want to buy and it started turning into what do I need. Well I have a list a mile long of things that I need but I started with the basics.

My dress slacks are 4 years old. Here is what I would like to buy. A pair in black and a pair in brown.

Photobucket

Also I need a new pair of brown shoes. I would like to also have a new pair of black shoes but it's more about needs then wants.

Photobucket

Now I'm sure you are wondering what in the world my husband is doing for me, well we are going to Carowinds for my birthday. YAY!!! I'm so excited about it. :)

2 comments:

wofficerswife08 said...

I like the pants and the shoes! Too bad my doll sized foot doesnt fit into grownup shoes! What is Carowinds?

Amber said...

Carowinds is an amusement park.