Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning cup of Joe

Photobucket
I always have to have a cup of coffee in the morning. Well this morning I decided to treat myself to Starbucks. YUM! Now I never really pay attention to the cup because all my attention goes into drink the coffee ASAP. But today as I was sitting at a stop light I noticed that there was a quote on the side of the cup by a journalist by the name of Tom Brokaw. It really captured my attention. I think it's a really great quote about life and I felt I needed to share it with my fellow bloggers. Enjoy!!
The Way I See It #130
It will do us little good to wire the world if we short-circuit our souls. There is no delete button for racism, poverty or sectarian violence. No keystroke can ever clean the air, save a river, preserve a forest. This transformational new technology must be an extension of our hearts as well as of our minds. The old rules still apply. Love your mother - Mother Earth.
I would like to add to that, love God because without God there would be no Mother Earth.

No comments: