Monday, April 13, 2009

Done...

Making excuses for myself and pushing things off. I need to take control of my life, I’m a big girl and I don’t need my mother to hold my hand and tell me what I need to do.

So this week I’ve turned a new leaf and actually started to put into practice what Mrs. T (MY BFF) and I put together for cleaning the house; something to make our lives easier. So this morning I got up and fixed Mr. H’s breakfast and lunch along with mine and took care of the dog. After Mr. H headed off to work I made the bed, cleaned off the sink and toilet in the bathroom, and picked up the living room. Then I got myself ready for work and made it to work on time! It’s amazing all the things you can do with-in an hour if you just put your mind to it. Tonight when I get home I’ll run/fast pace walk for a mile, then fix dinner (left over’s from Easter), do the dishes while dinner is warming up, and then sweep the kitchen, foyer, and bathrooms. I can so do all of that in 2 hours tops, not even that long really! That gives me time then to spend time with Mr. H.

Please anyone that reads my blog and from now on reads about me slacking off and making excuses please internet slap me. Hope everyone enjoyed the wonderful Easter weekend we had and hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: