Monday, May 18, 2009

It could be worse…

Sometimes I find myself blue with envy, or is it green? Either way, it’s a hard thing for me to admit. I find that my car is not the best. It has 208 thousand miles on it, a silver finder (the rest of it is gold), and a broken turn signal cover. That’s just the major stuff that sticks out. My house just looks blah. It has no curb appeal. The rooms are not the colors that I want. I hate the carpet. The list goes on.

Yesterday in church our minister talked about power and controlling the greed that manages our lives. He said that we should always be thinking, “It could be worse”. That is so true! I could not have a car or home at all. I am very blessed! When the economy started to tank Mr. H. was hired on full time at the college. What a wonderful blessing. Every day we are blessed and I should always remember it could be worse.

No comments: