Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend to Do List…

Oh yes I have a list. I love it when my weekends are controlled by a list and schedule. It seems quite un-fair if you ask me. Why should my two days of pure pleasure be controlled?? Oh well such is life.

Friday

8-1: Work
1ish: On my lunch break go to Ross to find a dress for bridal shower Sunday, and Bed, Bath and Beyond to find a gift for the blushing bride. Hope I can do this all in an hour.

2-5: Work some more. Really it’s just staring at my computer being bored out of my mind. In the words of my BFF must be nice to get paid to do nothing.

5-5:50: Go home, stupid traffic jam.

6ish: Fix taco salad, YUM!!!

7ish: Maybe start on some laundry and clean a little. I’m thinking fat chance but hey let’s try to think on the positive side.

10ish: Sweet dreaming time

Saturday

7:30ish: Get up and ready for the day. What the crap!! My one day to sleep in goes down the drain.

8ish: Hope on the bike with Mr. H and head up to Concord to help scrape and paint a house for our small group project at church. Total excited about this project!!

2ish: Head home from a hard day’s work.

3ish: Finish up chores (wish full thinking again I think) and crash for rest of the day. YAY!!

Sunday

8ish: Up for church

8:45: Off to church

10:30ish: Head home

12:00: Fix Mr. H some lunch and head off to bridal shower.

3ish: Rest of the weekend to myself. YAY!!

I’ll make sure to be back here Monday with pictures of the house project, even though it’s not my house it’s still fun to fix something, and such a great cause to help someone else in need.

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

I hope you had a great weekend!!! I like in your profile when you say you have big plans for the future but you are not sure what they are yet. I know how you feel!