Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Keeps Getting Better

Sunday is mine and Cray’s one year anniversary. It’s amazing how time flies. How that one amazing day is now a bunch of sweet memories.

Cray and I didn’t want a long engagement so I planned our wedding in 3 short months. It was really a piece of cake because I already knew everything that I wanted. I was really worried that we wouldn’t get the church booked but my sneaky husband-to-be had already booked the church 2 months before he even asked the question.

So I spent March, April, and May planning our dream wedding. Those three months were crammed with 2 bridal showers, lots of outings with my mom, finding a home and closing on it, and the passing of my grandmother. It was one big emotional rollercoaster. But that sweet summer night made it all worth it.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures taken by our photographer and some guests. Enjoy!!


No comments: