Friday, September 2, 2011

Interesting Summer wrap up in a nut shell...

Well the rest of my summer was very interesting. About a week after I posted my last blog Cray was in a motorcycle accident. Thank God he only broke his collar bone and it was the other guys fault. So for the past 2 months that has been our main focus. He ended up having a metal plate put in because of the way the bone broke and is now thankfully doing well. He is back to working out and trying to get his strength back up.

Here is a photo of the metal plate.


I started school about 3 weeks ago. It's going well. I had my first test last week and I made a 98 on it so I'm very happy about that. Well that was the rest of the summer for me. I'm so thankful that fall is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and fun times coming up.

No comments: