Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year Celebration...

Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was good…I missed not being able to see my own family but it was very enjoyable to be with Cray’s family.

Now that Christmas is over and I can count on one hand how many days we have until the New Year it’s time for planning time. First I wasn’t sure we would be bringing in the New Year with anyone this year but now it’s turned out to be Cray and I, his cousin and his girlfriend, and a couple that we are really good friends with.

I’m thinking about cooking crab legs, I’m a sucker for them. I’ve never made them myself but I’m thinking how hard can they be…right? You just boil them for 5-7 minutes and done! Wish me luck.

We are also of course having mixed drinks and champagne to toast to the New Year. I have no clue what we will do the entire evening. Cray would be happy with playing Halo and Gears of War but I’m not sure everyone else would be into that. Maybe I’ll buy a couple board games.

So what about you? What are you doing to bring in the New Year? Party with friends or family or just some one on one time with your special someone?

No comments: