Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School....

Yesterday was my orientation into the Medical Assisting program. It went great. I have a lot of things to check off my list before August but I feel very confident in finishing it all. I had a major let down yesterday. After the orientation I went over to the financial ad office to see where my status was on how much funding I would receive from the school for my classes. They informed me that Cray and I make way too much money and I will not be receiving any government funding and I can't apply for the school scholarships.

I'm so very disappointed. School costs so much and no matter what they think about our income I know it's not enough to pay for school. Especially when I quite my job in August and start school full time. There is just no way. So I've been spending my morning surfing the web looking for any and all scholarships that I can apply for. My last resort is loans. I don't want to take out loans for school but if that's my last resort I'll do it.

Please keep Cray and I in your prayers as we make decisions for my education. Either way I'm going to school full time in August. It's just trying to figure out how we are going to accomplish this financial step.

No comments: