Thursday, September 10, 2009

History 131...1 month down, 3 to go

So I’ve finished my first month of school. YAY!! Sometimes I feel like I’m insane for starting school when all my friends are finishing college or are already out but then I get to class and half of the roster is filled with 40 year old and up adults. Makes me feel like it’s worth it when others older than me are trying to get a higher education. All I have to say is good for them because when I’m that I age I don’t think I’ll have that kind of dedication or motivation.

Our first test is in 2 weeks and I’m so nervous. The instructor is cramming 5 chapters into ONE test!! I don’t know if I should be thankfully because that means essentially we only have 3 tests this semester or if I should be freaking out because that means I need to get a B or higher on every test. We also have 3 short writing assignments due this semester along with a 2-3 page essay due at the end of the semester. On top of my class I need to get my paperwork together to join the medical assisting department. So stoked about that!!

My life is craziness!! Though I would not want to be in my BFFs shoes because she has a class twice a week that lasts 8 hours! Crazy right?? She always has her nose in a book!! If she’s not sleeping or eating she is studying.

Well that’s all that’s going on in my life. Work and school, and of course in my free time as many church activities as possible. How’s everyone else doing in the blogger world?? Everyone as excited about autumn as I am?? FYI I did a little DYI project this weekend hemming some slacks. Thankfully the camera worked so I could snap some pictures. I’ll post a blog tomorrow about an easy cheesy way to hem paints without a sewing machine.

No comments: