Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer turns into fall, Fall turns into winter

Okay so I just realized that December is 3 very SHORT months away and then the next month is the year 2010!!! How crazy is that???? Where in the world did this year go?!?!

Don't get me wrong I'm very excited about the holidays coming up. I think that's one of my most favorite times of the year. The holidays will be busy this year, not as bad as last year where I had two weddings in December. One the weekend before Christmas and one the weekend after. Let’s see first is Halloween. I've never celebrated Halloween growing up but Cray's family is really into it so they have a party every year. Then Thanksgiving we are going to Kentucky to be with my family. YAY!! Then Christmas is a mix of Cray’s family and mine. Such exciting times but it just makes me realize that I need to start looking into what gifts I need to purchase.

On top of all of that I need to get my act together this month because I need to get all my paperwork together so that I can apply for the medical assisting program. I hope to be accepted for the Spring Semester so everyone keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments: