Friday, September 3, 2010

A back up ring...

This week my ring is in the shop for its 6 month cleaning and inspection. My hand always feels so odd with out it.


So last night I nonchalantly asked Cray if I could have a back up ring for when mine is in the shop. He kindly but bluntly said no and went to sleep. I think it's a great idea but I think it's going to take a lot of begging to make it reality.

In other news yesterday was the end of my 3rd week of school. I've alrady had 6 tests and one pop quiz (that was NOT fun). I'm getting into a nice groove and everything is kind of starting to balance out. Thankfully it didn't take long at all. My family is coming in this weekend. I'm so excited to see everyone...it should be a great weekend!! Hope yours is great as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with a backup ring, you have yours cleaned to often not to have one! Convince that man!!! Nothing pricey but something so the finger ain't naked! love you guys!!!!