Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Words for the soul....

Work: A little
School work: A lot
Motivation: None


I’m having one of those days where I just can’t seem to get anything done. I’ve been looking at page 220 in my Anatomy & Physiology book for the past 15 minutes. It’s at this point that I want to give up and go home and see if I can accomplish something there. Unfortunately I can’t do that. So I took a minute to type into gateway.com (an online bible source) the word strength and see what it gave me. It gave me some wonderful reminders of God's love and strength. Enjoy!


Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
Psalm 28:7-8


She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
Proverbs 31:25


But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3

No comments: